Monday, August 11, 2014

Surfboard, Sex and Materialistic Minds

Life is unexpecting. I mean, really. One cannot expect to expect and receive identical. There is always a gap between what image was created and what image is truly there. That is the thrill though, isn't it?

Ever since I've moved to Miami, I hardly think about anything but my dreams, my goals, my aspirations. Even when sometimes I feel an emptiness or sorrow feeling, at the end of the day I see a broadway-lit title in my mind which reads "SUCCES." I guess this is just my subconscious reaffirming what I need, to steer away from what I may want. The people I have met are so diverse in every aspect; thinking, dressing, speaking, their ways of living are just all so so different and sometimes I am at a loss for words so I tend to just keep quiet and observe my surroundings- try to take in every sound, every moment, every vibe being emitted and just piece it all together- and be content about it too.

I'm not here to make friends or have fun, that's all a luxury. I do not purposely plan on meeting dudes, giving them my number, talkig to them and having a good time. Nor do I plan stuff like getting drunk or encountering drunk people- it just all happens. 

The title of this blog may have thrown some people off. Surfboards because well, I'm in Miami and Miami beach is a bridge away- so surfing has become a daily routine, sex because well- Miami once again, is known for it's "sexy" inhabitants (although I beg to differ because the cars here, in my opinion, are far sexier than the people) and materialistic minds because I am trapped in a world full of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment