Friday, July 24, 2015

Meditation

This is a series I’m going to do, briefly explaining what goes through my mind after a meditation session. Basically, this will explain how I think and what makes my mind what it is. (Not everything, obviously, but a little something to give readers insight and perhaps, promote/encourage meditation).

It really is crazy, this whole living thing. Sometimes I do not even feel like I am alive.
To be completely honest, I am entirely ready for my funeral. Not even one bit worried. It will be the biggest party of whatever decade it happens to be.
From time to time, there is a sudden realization I get of the world and all living things on it. It may sound insane or just insanely brilliant, you be the judge.
This is what I see-
Nothing but bliss.
This is what I feel-
Nothing but bliss.
I feel like there is nothing stopping me from anything at all. No force could conquer my energy.
Then, on a completely opposite spectrum, I feel like I am being crushed.
Feeling all of this at once is a bit overwhelming and overpowering.
But it was absolutely thrilling.
Meditation does a lot of things but the thing it does for me the most is, it leaves me confused.
Being confused is something I am not really so familiar with.
However, this confusion was the best unknown mental occurrence. My mind was erased for moments which felt like lifetimes and I had to figure everything out, given a limited time…


No comments:

Post a Comment