Sunday, March 16, 2014

If you, then I

If you are cancer, then I will be your painless chemotherapy.
If you are a sinner, then I will be your savior.
If you are the struggle, then I will be your success.
If you are death, then I will be your life.
If you burn with fire, then I will cool you with ice.
If you desire a star, then I will provide you with a galaxy.
If you desire a fishtank, I will provide you with an ocean.
If you are an addict, then I will be your rehabilitation.
If you are broke, then I will be your lottery ticket.
If you are a goal, then I will be your accomplishment.
I you are a sun, then I will be your light.
If you are cancer, I will be your painless chemotherapy. 

Life is meant to be just like death; painless, peaceful, and free.
Live like you wish to die, every single day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment