Sunday, March 2, 2014

Cleanse the Soul- Happiness

I am happy with nothing as long as everyone is happy with everything.
 I will always offer myself as a stepping stool for anyone to reach higher.
I don't care for fancy things, or to take part in the freshest wave. I have no choice but to do better than the rest to be the best. 
It's not a question of "how?" or "why?"
It's simply a question of "when" it will be done.
"Saying it is easier than doing it." BULLSHIT. 
If it is never even said, then that option is eliminated entirely. Leaving only-it can easily be done.
For example: If when going into the hospital for a check-up and I see a patient going through chemotherapy for a heart cancer and the only way to save them is to have heart replacement, without saying what I will do or without thinking about what will happen to me, I will just do it. 
The bottom line is- I would do anything for anyone. Not just a loved one. Just for the sake of their happiness- because their happiness is my happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment