Friday, February 7, 2014

Oh, Was I Supposed to Care...?

Oh, was I supposed to care about what you just said?
Oh, was I supposed to care about what you just thought?
Oh, was I supposed to take time out of my day to waste my thinking over thinking about how low some people's thinking is?
Oh, was I supposed to take the energy and effort to tell you how stupid you actually sound?
Oh, was I supposed to care about "fitting" into some type of imaginary "norm of society," created by the same idiots who think there actually even is a "norm" of society?
Oh, was I supposed to care about the irrelevant judgements and opinions of others who can't take the same criticism?
Oh, was I supposed to care about the names you speak of? The ones whom I do not know nor do I have the slightest bit of interest in knowing?
Oh, was I supposed to care about the flaws I possess? 

Forgive me for filtering out bullshit coming out of every person's filled ass of a mouth.

My ears are not toilet paper to be trying to wipe or absorb the bullshit coming out of the common, senseless, and absentinses moron.
If you desire to talk trash, please write it down on a piece of  sandpaper and shove it up your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment