Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Aftermath

So I guess this is it, right? Life and I and me and life. That's all there is. I'm in college now and being four hours away from home is a short and I wish oh so much that I could run that distance without dying but I cannot. 

All my life I have wanted to be where I am now and now that I am here, I want to be somewhere else. Weird, right? All my life, I wanted to be on my own and left alone to do my own thing. Now that I am in Miami, I feel like I want something more but I don't even know what that may be. 

Oh right, I need success. Every morning upon waking up I sense it in the air, waiting for me to breathe it in. Once I breathe it in, I will be on some type of trance- success is a drug, in a sense. A very rare one. Everyone wants it. Nobody has it. A few souls need it. So they find it and attain it.

This week is Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Miami and yes, I will be attending some events and shows. I am working backstage with models and front of the house this Friday at the Wildfox event on South Beach. Security will be pretty tight so I am not exactly sure if I will be able to bring my phone in or not. The event is at 8PM  to "no time limit." Soooo I guess I will not be sleeping much that night. But sleep is for the weak 
and one thing that has quickly become my daily mantra is that the only thing standing between me and success is the bullshit I tell myself as to why I doubt attaining it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment