Sunday, May 24, 2015

Random Retrospect ||

It felt so surreal here, man. It felt haunting and empty and as much as the emptiness of vast nature scared me, it compelled me to believe that no matter what happens, I will always be on my own. To accept that was challenging and I teared up every mountain peak I went up. The view at the top has to make you cry. Everyone is afraid of being alone, I admit, so was I. But after some time, each peak and each setting of loneliness became familiar and "homey." I felt serene. I felt at peace. I felt as though there was really nothing to worry about in the whole world. Finally, I realized- what creates that sense of peace, serenity and bliss is loneliness. After putting that key in the lock- my thoughts were changed.

I had just found bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment