Saturday, April 5, 2014

Guess what? Weak.

"Weak"- (n.) Something I don't associate myself with.

Weak is not a part of my vocabulary, I don't know the meaning of it nor do I know how to use it for myself. However, when observing others I notice it and I try to put a definition but nothing describes the quality of "weakness." 
Because "weak" is too obsurd and pathetic for me to grasp, here's a list of "weak" observations:
Trying to be like others/not being your own soul- guess what? Weak.
Instead of making one's own ideas, if a person is to take ideas already created- guess what? Weak.
Trying to follow instead of trying to lead- guess what? Weak.
Quitting while in progression (slow or fast) of doing something- guess what? Weak.
Giving up on anything, anything at all. Guess what? Weak.
When you see "the best" and say, "I want to be JUST like that!" Guess what? Weak.
Turning away from fear. Guess what? Weak.
Putting yourself down. Guess what? Weak.
Dying without succeeding. Guess what? Weak.
Adapting. Ha. Guess what? Weak.

All in all, there are millions of "weak." However, if any pertain to YOU- please grow strong. That's it. For you, not for anyone else. When you can say "nobody thinks like me or has done what I've done or will do what I will" is when you will earn your "strong" title.
Until then, guess what? Weak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment