Saturday, April 26, 2014

Unsure

There are some thoughts that we all get but never feel like discussing or wanting to be brought up- thoughts that make us feel like we are having to choose between being accepted or not. My opinion on some of these thoughts as they have occurred in my mind-

1) Who will come to my funeral when I die? 
Well, let's see, it's not a matter of WHO will attend mine, honestly; it's a matter of IF ANYBODY will attend it. Personally, I cannot really say if I expect anyone to come- so far, I have made no major influence or impact on anyone's life. This of course, is susceptible to change and hopefully exponentially. Until then, I wish nobody attends my funeral- go do some charity work instead or something.

2) Why should I care about my appearance? Hm. Good question, I personally only care for my appearance because I have no choice but to wake up to it every morning... Might as well look decent.

3) Money makes the world go round?
Let's just say, even to grow your own food, you need to buy the seeds. Only thing that's free is love- and that's as rare as winning the lottery.

4) What enables me to attain bliss?
Myself. 

5) What enables me to attain sorrow?
Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment