Thursday, April 3, 2014

Living Lesson

Live simple, Do extravagant 
The way people portray themselves is so important to both themselves, as well as people around them. The impact brought by vibes alone are immense on the environment created as a result of those vibes. Every situation in life is a "hit or miss," and believe it or not, the ability to hit and miss is all on an individual. Hitting is your choice and so is missing.
I personally choose to live simply and do extravagantly- meaning that I live low key and just do eventful extravagance.
By living low key, I am "off-radar" and not chasing anything that is being chased by others- I only chase what nobody has ever thought of/dreamed of chasing. This is perfect because the challenge is greater and the outcome is unknown. 
Realistically, what sense does it make to reach to the same level as someone else? That's like saying I want to invent the light bulb once again... What in the world does that even mean? It's not realistic to achieve the same goal made and achieved by others. Making goals that exceed above not only others' expectations- but more importantly- YOUR expectations is something to strive for. 
Live simple, do extravagant. Living like I have nothing and doing like everything is behind me- my life. Pure substance dude, unknown substance and just moving forward where everyone around me is striving things that have already been accomplished and left behind. Pure bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment