Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Before Blame

Before blaming others, open your fucking eyes? In some cases, it is not even required to open one's mind. The solution is often times found in a mirror.

Before threatening to "fuck up someone's career", how about working towards your own? How about not being a hater and creating your own success? I cannot say this enough, all negative energy is created through one's OWN MIND; not your mother's, not your father's, not your partner's, YOURS.

How about being a lion and not losing sleep over the opinion of sheep? Keep this in mind at all time, folks. I will always think sheep are pathetic when I encounter. I will not even bother to try and play predator- even if I am hungry. I will just let it go because sheep will only listen to and worry about other sheep. Lions have more to be concerned with.

Before telling me not to do something, make sure that you know that I will always do the opposite of what I am told.

Fight your own battles like a lion and stop asking sheep to do the job. Because guess what? Weak.
And also guess what? You are the sheep. 
Pathetic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment