Sunday, March 15, 2015

Seasons

People are put in our lives for a season- when the season is over, it simply is done. A new season will come. The new season does not necessarily have to be a replacement- it can be a new chapter. 

It is so important to let things go, dude. So so important. LET THAT SHIT GO. It is not worth it to hang on to a rotten fruit. It is not worth it to feel sorry or sympathetic. I have learned to never sell myself short of people and of situations. Bigger and better things are always waiting and the reason why some believe that there is nothing better left to be discovered, it's because they have not let go of regrets and of people. 

Hate is a strong word, folks. I do everything in my power to avoid using the word "hate" towards anything living. Sure, I will sometimes slip and say "I hate those shoes" or something but those shoes are not living SOOO it doesn't really matter. 

The biggest flaw I have ever seen in human beings is that of being easily influenced. I feel as those human beings are most pathetic and are creating the most karma for themselves. Those humans are weak and just simply not  ready for bliss. They, themselves, have created false beliefs of something which has no proof or logic. I find it funny when people tend to "hate" on me. A "hater" is only a hater once they have told you that they hate you. Once a hater, always a hater. And I will never see them as anything else.

So long to seasons. They come and go. Just like people. We all need to just learn to let that shit go and move on.  
Tell yourself "is it really worth my soul's time to address this bullshit?" And with that, say goodnight and go into your dreams and follow them. Make them real. My love is work. It always has. Always will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment