Friday, May 9, 2014

Keep it low-key, dude

I've always been an extreme minimalist- the thought of jewelry or a shoe other than sneakers was just not appealing. Now, I know I can be a minimalist and at the same time be trendy and even make a statement with the simplicity of my style. 
Here are a few ensembles I've created of the extreme-minimalism that still resonates with me but with a touch of my growth in knowledge of fashion and accessorizing- these are all outfits I would and probably will be purchasing for the summer-time in Miami. Notice that all the pieces incorporated into each outfit can easily be taken out and used during a different season.
(Warning: Some if these ensembles may seem a little boy-ish but that's because it's my raw, true style- if the simplicity and class does not appeal, great. I'd love to keep it up.) 

No. 1

No. 2

No.3





No comments:

Post a Comment