Friday, May 30, 2014

Who are you? Who am I?

Let's just say, ever since the beginning of this week, my life is starting to fall into a direction that I'm actually content with. Meditating every day, being calm to the point where not even emotional pain can hurt me, forget physical. Soul cleanse, I call it. Forget everything and forgive everything/everyone. I know too well from my years of living to be angry or hold grudges or be anything but positive towards external forces.

A lot of times I think I know myself fully but then I surprise myself by discovering something about me that I've never known. There are a two people on this planet who know as much about me as I do. To clarify, they are not my parents- my parents are basically a part of me, or I am a part of them, literally... So they cannot really count. These two are what make me complete. I've known them for 10+ years and I don't know how much they know about me, but it is either equal to the knowledge I have of myself or their knowledge surpasses my own. From what to say, when to say it, and why it is said to me, they know it all. 

But really, when it comes down to the simple; "who am I?" I do not think I could ever give a full, accurate, complete response. I will only know everything about myself when I reach my end- until then, I am a forever-remaining unsolved mystery for myself...damn, it feels so good too. 

Wrapping this up with: To those who do not know me, never will. To those who think they know me, how can you know me when I don't know myself entirely? 

Do you even know yourself? If not, no need to worry, nobody does. But the more you know about yourself and the less you know about others, the better. It's a sin to your soul to be trying to figure out the whole 24,901.55 miles (40,075.16 kilometers) round world we live in, while knowing little to nothing about oneself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment