Friday, May 9, 2014

Weekly Replays

Revolution-Diplo
This song puts me in such a motivated and relaxed mood- it creates an aura of "who cares what you say, I'm going to do this because I can and I want to." It's honestly such an intense song and the beat is just eargasmic, dude.
 
Giants- Bear Hands
This song has so much meaning hidden within it. Bear Hands never fails to disappoint and put me in a realm within my thoughts- when listening to this it's almost as though I am opening a gate and letting all of my thoughts run wild. This is a common thing when listening to anything by Bear Hands; from Julien to Crime Pays to Giants, it's all completely raw an almost spiritual. 

Boy oh Boy- Diplo + GTA
Diplo has made the list again, I mean he's doing great at what he's doing because he enjoys doing it. That's why it's his career. This track is really energetic and it gives positive vibes towards negative thoughts.

Escape- KONGOS
I mean, the title says it all, honestly. Escaping to this type of music and little bit of all of the above is so blissful. 

Let's Go Surfing- The Drums 
I have always loved this song, it's not too old but it is definitely not the "latest." This is one of those songs that takes me back to raw memories of SoCal and Indio Valley, the beach, the air, the vibes, the entire atmosphere that has nothing to do with anything other than serenity.







(I do not own these pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment